HOME >> Privacy / Usage
Site Usage Agreement and Legal Notices
LAB400.com is owned and operated by Penny Union Corporation, DBA Rochester Initiative (hereafter Rochester Initiative), PO Box 2482, Fallbrook, CA 92088; Tel: 800-792-2269.
By using this site, you agree that Rochester Initiative will not be responsible to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or punitive damages that you may incur through the use of the material found on this site. Such use is entirely at your own risk. Further, you agree that you will not input or upload any defamatory, infringing, or other illegal or injurious data or information. You agree to indemnify and defend Rochester Initiative and hold Rochester Initiative harmless against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), relating to any acts by you or by the entities listed on this site.
- You may freely download any file or set of files for use within your site or at your client sites.
- You must keep all of the original copyrights and other notifications with all copies of the files(s) that you download from this site.
- You may use any of the code or techniques described in your own programs.
- You may not develop any article, publication, Web page, or other document that is based entirely or substantially on any of the information or code that you download.
- You may link directly to www.Lab400.com from any of your Web sites. You may not link directly to internal pages on this site.
- Use of any materials, files, descriptions, code, procedures, etc., that you obtain from this Web site is AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO NOT USE any of the materials, files, descriptions, code, procedures, etc., if you are uncertain what the effect might be, and if you do not have adequate backup and recovery to correct any possible problems.
- We do not offer "free" support for any of the material available on this site. Consulting services are available from our affiliates, by request, for a fee.
Warranties and Representations
Rochester Initiative and its authors, developers, agents and employees make no warranty, representation, or recommendation regarding, or endorsement of, any business listed on this web site. Though Rochester Initiative makes every effort to insure that only ethical businesses appear on our site, we assume no responsibility for any of the information provided by advertisers or other editorial contributors on this site. Rochester Initiative reserves the right to refuse any membership or listing, at any time, for any reason.
Copyright and Trademarks
The material that appears on the Rochester Initiative site is NOT in the public domain. All pages on this site are copyrighted under the laws of the Copyright Office at the Library of Congress. Any unauthorized duplication is strictly prohibited. The law imposes severe penalties on those who defame any person or infringe on copyright and trademark laws on the Internet. Please consult your attorney for details.
Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to the highest business standards both within our company and in doing business with others.
This document covers the information we collect about you, when and how we collect that information and what may happen to that information so that you can make an informed decision about how you use our site.
- We will not collect personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail, mailing address, and telephone / fax number ("Personal Information") without your knowledge and permission.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties."
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
When you become a user of this site, you will receive the following without charge or obligation:
- Blue Bulletin, an an IBMi news magazine, emailed monthly
- Periodic notifications of special offers from Rochester Initiative and notifications emailed or faxed to you by us on behalf of our affiliates.
Please Note: When you opt-out of any of these resources, your access to this site is suspended.
Your Personal Information
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NEVER RELEASED TO A THIRD PARTY.
When you access certain information on this site, Rochester Initiative will receive certain information about you, such as your name, company name, mailing address, or telephone / fax numbers, or e-mail address by filling out and submitting an online form. Rochester Initiative does not sell or share this information with third parties.
Rochester Initiative makes a good faith effort to ensure the security of information transmitted via our web site and maintained in our possession.
Our site provides links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our site and entering another site that we do not control and for which we are not responsible. Only the privacy statements or policies of the site you have visited will apply to your visit via that link. Such policies may differ from those of Rochester Initiative.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will either party have any liability to the other party or any other third party for any lost opportunity or profits, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of this agreement, under any cause of action or theory of liability (including negligence or tort) and whether or not such party to this agreement has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
This agreement will be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of California.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at info@Lab400.com, or write to:
PO Box 2482
Fallbrook, CA 92088